Thursday, February 9, 2012

Vicious double vision circle


Yesterday I figured out that I ended up in a vicious circle... On top of the double vision I have a burn out. This makes sense... I feel like I can't get rested anymore... If stress caused by a problem that never gets solved never gets released your healthy stress relieve system just gives up after a while. It takes up to a year to recharge the batteries... Hopefully my eyes will have further improved or I'll be back in this mess sooner or later. I don't want to have an overdosis of stress just by trying to live a normal life anymore. It is said that burn outs mostly hit perfectionists and people with a great sense of responsibility... Might very well be true, but I'd just like to be able to use my brain and concentration. That's not too much to ask for. I need a profound and structural change in my vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment