Tuesday, September 25, 2012

One view

Before, meaning my whole life, I had to chose between my left and right eye (alternate). The last five years, in a double vision situation, I would see both images but only one eye is really aimed at what I am trying to see while the other one is just bugging me with a floating image. The alternation was not that 'clean' anymore, right and left were getting jumbled up into something horrifying. Now that I am slowly adopting single vision I noticed that when I am aiming both eyes at the same point I can't really distinguish anymore between the left and the right eye. It's just one view. The frustrating part still is that it is so easy to fall back to double vision. The slightest bit of physical effort or loss of concentration can make the eye alignment go away. My gaze isn't neurologically fixed yet... It's going to be another dark winter but at least I have a good forecast!

No comments:

Post a Comment